Now isn’t this a great idea? If you tow a van or trailer (particularly off road) you need this product!
Not many people understand the cost of having to repair a rear vehicle window which has broken as a result of a stone bouncing up from a van or trailer. Rear windows can cost up to 5 times more to replace than a front windscreen and some insurance policies may not even cover it. On top of that there’s the inconvenience. If you bust a rear window out at whoop whoop you’ll be eating dust and flies all the way back to the city.
Custom made from impact resistant clear polycarbonate (250 times stronger than glass) the Rear Window Saver provides cheap insurance against a spoiled trip.
So, how do our Rear Window Savers work?
- Well, we have developed templates for many popular makes including Land Cruiser 100, 200 and 300 Series, GU Patrol, Prado 120 & 150, Landrover Discovery 3 & 4 to name a few.
- They are cut to specifically fit and mould to the curvature of the rear window.
- They attach with a series of high quality, double action suctions cups so that they take only seconds to install and remove.
- So there is not need to permanently attach any fixing to your vehicle.
- No messy hook and loop fixing that can get clogged with dust and mud either.
- And we have never had a customer tell us that the Rear Window Saver has fallen off using our system! The suckers can be replaced if needed and we always have spares available in stock.
- We have customers all over Australia and our Rear Window Saver can be delivered to your door no matter where you are.
You can now order your rear window saver online, we usually dispatch within 2-3 business days of your order being placed.
PLEASE NOTE: The ONLY vehicles we cater for are those currently listed in our on-line shop. If and when new products are produced, we will add them to our shop. If you do not see your vehicle listed it means that we don’t have a product to suit so there is really no need to ring or email to check. Payment is by direct bank transfer, the details for which will be included in your order acknowledgement. You are more that welcome to call us beforehand if you need any reassurance as to the legitimacy of the transaction. Thank you.